Enviro Assessment, PC will conduct a review of Federal, State, and Tribal Environmental Records Sources as defined in the ASTM Standard E1527-13 Section 8.2.1.
The review includes researching the Subject Property and up to one mile surrounding the Subject Property. Based on information located in the Database Search, surrounding properties may be determined to have likely impacted the Subject Property and may therefore, be a Recognized Environmental Condition.
Enviro Assessment, PC may include additional databases (when available) as defined in Section 8.2.3 of the ASTM Standard. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Local Brownﬁeld
- Local Lists of Landﬁll/Solid Waste Disposal Sites
- Local Lists of Hazardous Waste/Contaminated Sites
- Local Lists of Registered Storage Tanks
- Local Land Records (for activity and use limitations)
- Records of Emergency Release Reports (42 U.S.C. 11004)
- Records of Contaminated Public Wells